Your Beautiful Smile

When you are close to me
You make me feel like dancing
You have such a beautiful cheerful smile
When you smile at me
Your eyes so beautiful
When you look into mine
Come talk my hand my darling
Let me dance together with you
I knew from the very beginning
That you were made for me
Being your childhood sweetheart I just knew
Come dance with me darling. I love you
I love the cute dimples on your chin
How you always smile with that sweet little grin
Oh I see you blushing again so sweet
Come on darling, lets dance, just move around your feet
It is always so wonderful being loved by you
Oh I see you smiling at me now I know you love dancing to
Well come on then lets dance for alittle while
Oh sweet darling I love to see your beautiful smile
You are so beautiful my beautiful darling
Let me give you a kiss sweetheart
Let me lavish you with my love for you
Oh now I see you are blushing again
I love to see your cute and beautiful smile
Pucker up sweetie. Let me give you a kiss
I love you

Comments