"Day Dreams"

                       In the Stillness of My Daydream
Am I sleeping or am I awake I ask my heart.  I lay calmly and in stillness on the cliff of my emotions; emotions mingling together and cascading into a pool that runs so deep as the thoughts of my hearts beat sings to me; lay down your fears and swallow your tears, it's time to look to your heart and follow its lead.
 
You've been living in a daydream my heart speaks from deep within.  Clearly my heart speaks to me; You've been dreaming of the day when your heart will be set free to run with the spirit of a mustang filly while all the time knowing for a certainty that within yourself one day you would learn to fly.
 
You cannot bind or control the spirit of a mustang filly; a mustang filly's spirit must run free or their spirit dies!
 
  I can hear the thunderous roar in the hoofs of the wild mustang horses running together in their kindred spirit pack; a tremendous sound that resounds in my ears and speaks to me of all the others who ever dared to try and find their way back home to their hearts voice.  I long to live out the daydream of my hearts choice my beautiful wonder speaks from within.  Don't you know that you're standing at the starting gate, if only I could trust the voice within; placing my faith in my gut and my instincts is my fate.

 
Don't hide yourself away behind your fear; you won't change if you only run away each day, my heart speaks in the silence of the daydream; hold tight you know that you'll see a brighter day!  Look inside yourself you must learn to trust the voice within; it will speak to you of the journey you must take; wearing the armor of love of self will give you the power to know that the journey home to your heats voice is never a mistake!
 
Get out of your head the answers reside in your heart.  From your heart you must never depart!  Your "beautiful wonder" lies within and will show you the way.  Say yes to yourself; keep the daydream alive don't let it die.  Something deep inside is telling you to try.  Don't give up on you; face the world against all odds.  Bring what's deep inside your heart to the light in spite of the tremendous fight.  Stand with your back to the west while the sun is shining upon your face.  You can make it through the rain, you can stand up on your own two feet; you're strong enough to mend; to your heart you must attend.
 
I must keep moving forward.  I take the steps that I must take and mistakes I know I will make, but at least I'm moving forward I affirm my heart.   Close your eyes and live the daydream of your heart.  Change your lonely life.  Do you want to know what love is?  Your heart will show you the way to true loves start.  But first from your hurt and pain you must depart.
 
Wild mustang horses I want to be like you!  I long to run with the wild horses; my sprit running free to just be!   I want to face my fear without being scared.  Love of self, it is a river that flows forth that will lead my soul to follow my hearts lead.  It's the soul afraid of waking that will not take the chance to mend.  He who looks outside is lost in their daydreams; he who looks within awakens my heart screams!
 
Love will find you; love of self is the way to find true loves start, but first you must open wide your heart.  What if you made of you all that you were ever meant to be; you're spirit would be set free!
 
Deep within a heart that seems to others to be untrue lays the heart of a woman that is merely only blue.  The truth is never far behind; come forth mustang spirit of my heart!  I'm coming home!

Comments