Sunshine of a love

Sunshine of a love

Breathes on the shoulder of a lover

Whispers the sounds of that sweet lover's voice

Dreams of the day that voice will awaken her

Hoping that lover will stay

Praying he won't walk away.

Sunshine of a love

Standing by his lover

Breathing that lover's breath

Dreaming that lover's dream

Hoping that lover will stay

Praying she won't ever walk away.


How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

For the ends of being and ideal grace

I love thee to the level of every day's

Most quiet need by sun and candle-light

I love thee freely as men strive for right;

I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

I love thee with the passion put to use

In my old grief's and with my childhood's faith

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

With my lost saints I love thee with the breath

Smiles tears of all my life and if god choose,

I shall but love thee better after death.


Come live with me and be my love,

And we will all the pleasures prove,

That valleys groves hills and fields,

Woods or steeply mountains yields.

And we will sit upon the rocks,

Seeing the shepherds feed their flacks

By shallow rivers to whose falls

Melodious birds sing madrigals.

And I will make thee beds of roses,

And a thousand fragrant poises,

A cap of flowers and a kirtle,

Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

A gown mode of the finest wool,

Which from our pretty lambs we pull;

fair-lined slippers for the cold;

With buckles of the purest gold.


Wondering why you look so fine

I can help it you on my mind

It happens everyday and every time

Looking at you takes my breath away

Your just so beautiful what can I say?

There's nothing left to see

Things were just meant to be

Your perfect in every way

Your blonde hair and your starry blue eyes

Why do you tell me lies?

It must be pure and it must be true

How you feel and what you do

What you meant and meant to me,

You'll always know you'll always see

I really like you its all to plain

I'm just so crazy for you I go insane

Without you I feel the pain

I want your friendship first and hope everything

will remain the same ...

 


Comments